Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We Have The Cutest Rotation

Well, see, here's the thing. The Proxy & I bought a house and pretty much all free time has been devoted to paint and sandpaper and household goods shopping. Not that much has been going on with the Cardinals. I mean when Braden Looper is supposedly the fifth starter there's not a lot of movement on the personnel front. I guess there is, but it's all out, rather than in. Like Marquis.

Oh, that makes me laugh. Marquis is a Cub. The guy worked with Leo Mazzone and Dave Duncan and couldn't get it together. They think Larry Rothschild is going to fix him? Oh, I can't wait to see him pitch against the Cardinals.

By the way, it looks like the rotation may be Carpenter, Reyes, Wells, Wainwright, Mulder - in no particular. So that's not too terrible. I mean, it's five starters at least.

Labels: ,


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?